Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Behaviour Management

So you have tried class based rewards and they have just run their course. Time for a change? I do not know how long it is going to last, however, classdojo.com seems to be hitting a mark with my kids at the moment.

This avatar based points system, rewards positive or negative behaviours, that you choose. It can be linked to parents and collate information over spans of time.

I copied and pasted excel pupil names straight to the software, set up behaviours associated with current virtues we are exploring, and then rewarded pupils. They love it and seem keen to achieve.    

As an added bonus you can download the app and then reward straight from your phone, so while the pupils are elsewhere, my colleague was able to reward the behaviour through my phone, while they were in the library, which kept me updated with how they were behaving from my desktop homepage.

Well worth a try!

See the link below 


No comments:

Post a Comment